Re: [MV] Trailer Information Needed

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 17:38:03 PST

In a message dated 11/4/01 8:26:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
gpavone@thegrid.net writes:

<< A friend of mine wants an M Series trailer to tow with his M1009. It is
more
 for utility than for showing, etc. He described to me what he is looking
 for. It sounds like an M101 in 1/2 ton or 1/4 ton capacity. Is there such a
 thing? I thought that the M101 was 3/4 ton.

As I recall, Jeff at Tactical Truck has a Pioneer tool trailer of this size
for sale...if memory serves correctly looks real good and even has CUCV
wheels. These trailer are a lot more useful than most since they are
weathertight and lockable.

Hope this helps,
David Doyle