[MV[ Truck woes

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 05:13:27 PST

Well, it looks like the days of cheap deuces is coming to an end.
Gov.liquidation charges a 10% Buyer's fee and takes a deposit.
Heresay: They will title the truck(s) in the state they are located and we
pay for that.
              Now, if I buy out of state, I'll have to pay for an NJ Title,
too.
Hearsay: They'll charge sales tax.
Hearsay: They will supply the Form 97, but for a fee.
Anyone have any other info to contribute?
Also, intensive background checks has delayed my contract for trucks I
purchased
in mid-September. In the meantime, I've had to purchase five trucks from
other dealers and private individuals in order to be able to offer a decent
inventory and
satisfy customers.
I guess we can anticipate truck prices going up 20% - 40%, at least, maybe a
lot more.
Joe Young