Re: [MV] Highbeam indicator

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 21:11:41 PST

My 1984 M1009 has two pale colored lights that come on when I hit my high
beams. They're located at three quarters of the way up on the speedometer
face. They are VERY bright and I'd really rather not have them. The high
beams come on by pulling the turn signal indicator arm towards you and go
off the same way. Haven't seen a blue light.

Regards,

Ed