Suburban in CUCV disguise!

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 08:01:14 PST

I was at the "Celebrate Freedom" airshow in Columbia South Carolina this
past weekend. The South Carolina State Guard uses Suburbans
extensively. The SCSG was helping with crowd control, etc at the
show. The Suburbans were stock, with tan vinyl interior, I think. Only
the 2 front rows of seats, no 3rd row, it's used for additional storage
area. They're 3 color camo'ed with black steel rims. Unit markings in
current black on tan. No mods to make them more like a CUCV. (grill guard,
tow rings, 24 volt slave, bridge indicator, etc) If anyone would like a
photo, I can email one to you. It's a B/W photo, but you'll get the idea.

later,
Brian