Re:[MV] They'll be lined up for this one!

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 19:24:01 PST

Lets get real! I just recently sold a friend in mine' s M37off -frame,
completely sand blasted, primered and correctly painted. Over a $1000 in new
parts, plus labor went into the engine (that would start on 1/2 a revolution)
All new canvas seats, cab top and cargo cover. Brand new tires. MVPA 1st in
Factory Class winner. A bed almost full of extra NOS parts, all new wiring.
Even threw in a beautiful M101A1 3/4 ton trailer with racks, bows and NOS
cargo cover. Yes, a buy of a lifetime! But $14,500 is bit high for a parade
vehicle.
Joe Young
Don't be po'd at me for not advertising it. I only had one man looking for an
M7 at
the time, and he bought it right away.