Re: [MV] Beltring?

From: Tim (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 16:06:38 PST

Geoff

I did reply to Bill... but he has my email address blocked (spam protection)
so he didnt get it...

Never mind...

In my message to him I recounted an invite I had last year for my group to
do a WW2 display in Reading....

Of course I assumed it was Reading, Berskshire UK.... so upset a few by
pulling out 15 days before the event when I realised it was Reading USA....

But never mind....

Still good fun to have an MV

Cheers

Tim

Ps - have decided against the 20mm polsten quad... too much else to do... no
space for anything more... and girlfiend (deliberately missed the R) who
wouldnt appreciate any more "junk"....