Re: [MV] On Ms and Girls

From: Chuck from Olive-Drab (cc@olive-drab.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 07:58:34 PST

Thanks for the nomination, Ron -- seriously, if anyone has a digital photo
of a vehicle that is not in the Olive-Drab "Military Vehicle Identification"
chart, I will be happy to post it with credit to the photo owner/provider.
The current set of ID pages starts here:

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_vehicle_id.php3

I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but Dennis Spence compiled an
excellent book called "Army Vehicle Identification Numbers" available from
Portrayal Press. It has 184 pages of US vehicles indexed by both G and M
numbers. The fourth edition covers from WW II to about 1983.

Best regards to all,
Chuck