Re: [MV] M35 wire

From: Mark J. Blair (mblair1@home.net)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 22:58:05 PST

DDoyle9570@aol.com wrote:
> Seems like Front Line Military sells this wire too.

I use Silicone-Rubber Motor Lead (SRML) wire, which appears to have a
very similar (possibly identical) composition. It may be available at
local electrical suppliers. I get mine from McMaster-Carr. Just go to
www.mcmaster.com and enter "silicone rubber wire" in the search field.
It's not cheap, but if you want something with very similar (and maybe
identical) characteristics, almost identical appearance and feel (the
wire markings are different, so it might not be a good option for the
purest of purists) and fairly wide availability, I think it's a good
option. I think I learned about SRML from somebody on this list a
while back.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/