Re: [MV] Veterans Day parade in Auburn, WA

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 05:23:25 PST

Sounds great.......we too in St Louis did our bestto put on a good show...I loaned one of my M3AT guns to the 2nd Rangers..to tow behind their jeep...was a big hit.......My track didn't make it this year...seems I forgot to close the fuel valve a few weeks ago and the engine got a overdose of raw fuel.......she is airing out as we speak.

It was truly beautiful and a record crowd turned out for the Vets........

God Bless our Veterans!

Jon