Transport Help - Trailer Swap in Eastern MA

From: Gray, Chris (Chris.Gray@fmr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 06:46:04 PST

HI Everyone.....

I'm looking for a transport.... Hopefully a ramp truck... To switch some
trailers... I have an M105 going from Malden to Gloucester... And an M101
from there back... Please let me know if anyone out there can help me with
this or knows of a contact that could do this.. I may be able to work it
that I only need a one way trip... (just the 105 moved)... But I'd like
both ways cause I'm unsure of the condition of the trailers.

Please get back to me as soon as possible... My contact on the other end is
growing impatient and I don't want to loose this deal...

Thanks
Chris