Re: [MV] M416 Trailer for sale in NJ

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 19:24:25 PST

Doug,

I will call to confirm this message has been received.

I appreciated the info on the trailer, I wanted to buy.

I say WANTED since I just found out I do not have a place to store it.
My son had digging done & the space I would have used is not a pile of
dirt.

I will contact you if anything changes. Until then I hope I did not cost
you any other chance of selling the trailer.

Thanks for your time and inconvenience.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
 MVPA, MTA