Re: [MV] So, its true, Ron?

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 04:51:38 PST

The truck isn't "rotten". It's the lack of a Motor Pool Sergeant and a
platoon of gorillas to maintain this officer's "Toy(s)".
    Most dangerous thing in any military organization is an officer with
time on his hands. He gets to thinking (rarely, it's true) "That don't look
so hard. I (they) can do that." Then when the pooch is thoroughly screwed,
the sarge saves the day. In my case, sarge hasn't gotten back from leave,
and may not make it in time ...
    Watch this space for M35A2 normally aspirated truck parts real cheap....