ambulance

From: James Woods (woodsj@planetc.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 13:14:50 PST

Looking for info on the following vehicle: International Harvester
1200-4x4-131 series
ambulance/crash truck. The one I have just purchased is a 1967 model, and
was
used by the Navy at Cherry Point. I need info on markings, paint colors,
units at
Cherry Point at that time, etc...
Also, anyone know where I might find a front bumper and steering wheel for
a 1967 1200 series IH Travelall, for this is what this ambulance is based
on.
I have seen only two toher ambulances like this: One is in the movie
"Full Metal Jacket" and Owens Export is advertising one on their
website.

All help is appreciated!!!!

James Woods
MVPA 15052