Jacque Littlefield on San Francisco TV tonight (11/14)

From: David Richoux (tubaman@wombat.net)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 17:55:41 PST

Hi All,

I just happened to see a teaser for the program "Evening Magazine" on KPIX in the SF
Bay Area - they are scheduled to do an interview with MV collector Jacques
Littlefield tonight 7PM PST. By the way, some times segments of Evening Magazine are
passed along to other similar programs in other regions, so consult your local listings...

this is how the KPIX website lists the show:
Evening Magazine Producer/Correspondent Dave Stoelk visits a Bay Area
 man with some GIANT TOYS! You won't believe how this overgrown kid plays army!

I had the great experience of visiting his museum recently as part of the Arcane
Auto Society (if you enjoy unusual & odd automobiles as much as Mil-Vehs, check out
www.arcaneauto.org )

David Richoux