Re: [MV] Jacque Littlefield on San Francisco TV tonight (11/14)

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 19:22:03 PST

Here is their official website address. http://209.10.220.42/ This museum
is something else, guess you can do anything when you have millions of
$$$??? He's run out of room and has started construction on yet another
building. The neat thing, this is a hands on museum, you can climb in the
vehicles etc, just don't play with the knobs and switches. I'm going there
again next month, this time with more film!
Bill