All the Military Vehicle Links are finally posted (as are the calendar of events/classifieds)

From: Graf, John Adams (grafj@krause.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 12:38:48 PST

Pardon the bandwith, but this might sound a little bit "advertisey".
Finally, the big whigs above me are finished sorting out the workings of
our web site. I now have all the Military Vehicles Magazine advertisers
(that have web sites) linked through our page...a veritable one-stop
shop.

Also, I have the posted my most up-to-date listing of events for 2002 as
well. Let me know if there are any other dates that you know of that I
should add to the list.

The site is sort of awkard to manuever. First, go to www.collect.com
Click on "Militaria" (why I can't simply get a button for Military
Vehicles is beyond me, but lets go along with it for now!) The links
are in two places: An article entitled: "We are Proud of Our
Advertisers!" and also at the bottom of the page under in the section
called "Community".

I haven't tried them lately, but all of the classifieds should be
accessible there as well. (Under Marketplace).

The 2002 event calendar is in the article, (obviously entitled) Historic
Military Vehicle Calendar of Events.

Again, I hope folks don't consider this too much of MVM's own
horn-tootin'. I figured folks would want to have a spot to go for
up-to-date calendar listings and a centralized place for HVM dealers.

All the best,
John Adams-Graf
Editor, MVM