**** ADDRESS CHANGE ****

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 20:34:47 PST

After a year of putting up with poor service, 100s of lost emails, downloads at
100 bits/second, and a customer service department that believes the above is
acceptable and thinks friendliness is more important than actually providing
good service, I have flushed Earthlink/Onemain. The guy at the ISP told me I
waas the fourth one today !!

Please change your address book, if applicable.

I am posting this to multiple lists in case people want to find me about
anyone. Please don't flame me.

Take care,
John