Kettenkrad on eBay

From: Phil (phil@kettenkrad.com)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 06:19:26 PST

Doug,

The price is a bit high, but not overly so. It does have a trailer, and if
that's the standard "amphibious" one the price is pretty on line. The high
ones are the ones being offered for $45,000 that are incorrectly restored or
the one from Norway for $28,000 that is totally unrestored and rusted out.

$31,000 if complete, running and not too badly done is on the high side but
fair. Price gouging is a bad thing, but I've never been a proponent of
selling anything at a loss. I think "profiteering" in the negative sense is
a bit strong.

Check your browser, the thumbs work on mine.

Phil