Re: [MV] Ambulance

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 10:07:58 PST

  Contact the Public Affairs Office at Cherry Point and
request that they put you in touch with the photo lab
for the base.. Odds are someone did some shots of the
vehicle during some event and should have the negatives
still on file.. Explain to person in charge what your
trying to do.. Most will be good natured about helping..

                            Bob B