M101 Trailer - Rear Support Leg Question

From: Gray, Chris (Chris.Gray@fmr.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 07:27:17 PST

HI All...

Trying to find out about the rear support leg assembly for the M101
trailer... I have one, some rust, but I want to know how it operates before
I try to pull it apart... Does it have threads and unscrew? Is it air
operated? I have 2 items on the shaft, one looks like a grease fitting,
the other looks like an air valve...

I assume it has threads and would unscrew for adjustment, but I wanted to
make sure from someone who knows before I pull it apart...

Thanks
Chris