Re: [MV] Cool truck on Ebay (update)

From: Carl Payne (cpayne@demi.net)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 09:15:25 PST

At 04:08 AM 11/21/2001 -0500, Recovry4x4@aol.com wrote:
>Here is the correct link to the cool 5 ton!

There are two of these at Barstow Truck parts. One's a 6x6, the other a
4x4. Very nice, and great condition, but there was something about the
title that scared me off. I like the store a lot, though.

BTW, on the subject of BFTrucks. BTP also has an Oshkosh LVS (HEMTT
articulated forward-control unit) in the back (where the dead go to
rot). I don't know if they'd sell the whole thing, but even if they did, I
have my hands full with the VFAEG.

Speaking of THAT, isn't the sole surviving Lockheed HEMTT (articulated as
well) prototype out in Barstow someplace?

Here's another interesting link for you surfers out there:

http://www.army-technology.com/contractors/transport/gallery.html

Carl

e pluribus unix