Re: [MV] Tech Manual TM9-8025-2

From: Nigel Hay (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 14:03:33 PST

An overlooked anniversary......

60 years ago, on the 16th of November,1941 , warfare changed for ever -it
was on that day that the Special Air Service went into action for the very
first time in North Africa

"All the ranks of the SAS are but one company" said David Stirling, founder
of the SAS, who with his cohorts Paddy Mayne and Jock Lewis took their own
brand of covert war to the Germans.