Re: [MV] Air conditioning conversion M1008

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 09:45:10 PST

Hi!
Just remember, the orig. dash cost $300 to replace. I'm sure the dash with
vents is even higher. I'm sure with new control in dash, and new dash with
vents, you would have $350-$375 just for those two items.
Good Luck! Try LMC Truck parts - catalog at www.lmctruck.com . They
specialize in Chevy Blazer & pickups parts. They have it all for your
truck.

Stu Ellis
Seatrade International
#603-437-1392