Re: [MV] VIRUS...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 21:42:59 PST

Hi List...

All of these worm viruses spread because of vulnerabilities in ONLY
the Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express programs.

Most people use Outlook because it comes free on the computer.

If you switch to another email program, you will NEVER be affected by
these viruses or any future email-based worms.

I use an email and newsgroups reader program called Forte Agent
(www.forteinc.com) and they have a free version.

Other good email programs are Eudora and Pegasus.

All of these programs are immune from email worms unless you actively
intentionally manually launch the infected attachment.

MV content: I stopped by a surplus store in Moss Landing, California
this afternoon and they had a 5-ton wrecker in poor shape for $5500,
and a nice deuce for $18,500 including the trailer.

Good luck!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net