5 ton

From: Darrell Shake (armor2@iglou.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 07:02:57 PST

Ok you guys have finaly done it. Ive been watching the list for quite a
long time now and all you guys with m 35s seem to be having just too
much fun . I just negotiated a deal on a 5 ton that a freind of mine has
and I should be taking possesion here in a couple of months or so. I
hope to use the truck as both a pleasure vehicle and a working piece for
local deliveries in my area. Guess Ill paint the big beast in some type
of current cammo patern. Im getting just a little tired of 24087.Well I
hope this thing is fun to play with as its going to take up some serious
space in the building and I had to get rid of one of my prized toys to
make room for it. Thanks to all for the inspiration to buy the truck and
I hope to post its progress as the paint and small work is finished.
Darrell.