RE: [MV] VIRUS WARNING....keep in mind

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 13:54:46 PST

Keep in mind, if you are running MS products, this thing WILL autorun.
In checking it out it turned up Nov 24th, if my email had not been set to
"ask before running" it would have slipped past the virus scan that was
updated nov 12th.
And, yes I know the Netscape people, and Linux people just sit back and
laugh at us, but such is the main stream.

MV content, I should have pics of the stuff Nickolay in Belarus has up for
sale, hopefully some time before mid week.
They have a nice ??-2 Tank, wish I has a bunch of free cash just sitting
around waiting to be spent on a Tank.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/