Re: [MV] Military cargo trailer for M1009 blazer

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 17:16:12 PST

It is only rated to pull the M416 1/4 tone trailer. It holds 750 lbs for
hwy driving. I pull my camper with mine and it weighs 2000 lbs and it has
surge brakes. Keep in mind one of the things that make the TH400
transmissions go bad is heat. If you overheat the trans, it could go on
you. I suggest you put good trans cooler on before towing above the M416.

Stu Ellis
Seatrade International
#603-437-1392