USAF - OFFICIAL USE ONLY markings ??

From: Gray, Chris (Chris.Gray@fmr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 08:46:44 PST

HI All.... Let me throw this out to everyone and hope it dosen't start a
war.... I was told recently that the markings on my trailer - US AIR FORCE
- 67B 8546 - OFFICIAL USE ONLY - were illegal and those markings or "words"
were only to be used on active military equipment..... I didn't think
they marked things like this anymore, and I've seen it on other vehicles....

Is this true? Is it OK to make it real... Or is it better to leave these
things off??

Thanks
Chris