MV list

From: candlewickjeep2@webtv.net
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 19:15:05 PST

What you newer guys don't understand is........there's a whole army of
us old timers on the list that at one time HAD to abide by the list
owner's (Arthur Kyle) rules and regs. If a couple of posts came through
off topic, he'd jump in, quote the rules to you, slap your wrist, and
pretty well embarass you in front of the whole list. No excuse, no
reason was good enough for you to be "off topic"

We gladly learned to live with that. The list was so valuable, you had
to.

Now Arthur has disappeared and you can talk about anything you want. It
just doesn't feel right to those of us have been around a while. Does't
matter who pissed in what.

MANDATORY MV content: Where is the primary ground strap located between
the cab and frame of an M37? I realize I haven't grounded mine properly
and it's causing me fits with instrumets and lighting!

Thanks for the vent,
Mike