Re: [MV] RT-524 Installation

From: Mark J. Blair (mblair1@home.net)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 22:14:27 PST

specwar <specwar@piace.com> wrote:
> Does anyone out there have a diagram or installation instructions for an
> RT-524 on a M35A2?

I have scanned installation instructions on my web page for the
AN/VRC-12 set, which consists of an RT-246 transceiver (which is
easily interchangeable with the RT-524, with some minor feature
differences) and an R-442 receiver. It may not be precisely what you
want, but it should be close enough if you do not find more exact
information. Please feel free to contact me (preferably off-list) if
you have any questions about the differences between the AN/VRC-12 set
and the set that you would like to install. Here's the link:

    http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/greenradio/tm11-2300-353-15-2/toc.html

I hope this information is helpful!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/