On topic...for once

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 00:05:43 PST

Hi guys,

Much rearranging around here in order to start work on the Scout Car once
again.

Whilst in the middle of another project (requiring the cutting torch) I got
a wild hair and cut the heads off the fasteners holding the rear crossmember
on the Greek Scout, punched em out and removed the crossmember for use on
the US Scout. By God, I actually did SOMETHING on it after all this time.
I nearly made us late for the movies but I had a big stupid grin for the
rest of the night.

A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a
voice call smartly from behind a sand dune, "One US Ranger/Blue is better
than ten Taliban."

The Taliban commander quickly selects ten of his best men and sends them
over the dune whereupon a gun battle breaks out which continues for a few
minutes, then silence.

The voice then calls out, "one US Ranger/Blue is better than one hundred
Taliban."

Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best one hundred troops over
the dune and instantly a huge gunfight commences. After ten minutes of
battle, complete and utter silence.

The American voice calls out again, "One US Ranger/Blue is better than one
THOUSAND Taliban.

The enraged Taliban commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them
over the dune. Cannons, rockets and machine guns ring out as a HUGE battle
is fought. Ominous silence follows. Eventually, one wounded Taliban
fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words, tells his
commander, "Don't send any more men! It's a trap. There are actually TWO
of them!"

G-nite all.
TJ