Re: [MV] Driving Range for MV's

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 17:08:31 PST

At 7:38 PM -0500 11/29/01, RKiser8375@aol.com wrote:
>Bob,
>I was at Aberdeen for the swap meet this year. I think it was in April. In
>any event, they open the Munson test track to the public once a year, but no
>cameras are allowed. I can tell you what some of the courses are though:
>
>* Rolling Hills (40% grade)
>* Belgian Blocks
>* 2 inch washboard
>* 6 inch washboard
>* accelerated corrosion test
>* frame twister
>* Inclines (5,10,15,20,30,40,50, and 60 degrees)
>* bathtub (fording test)

Wow...I like this. And being only 2 states away (GA) I'd like to take
the ferret there for a ride or two. I'd do all (if possible) except
for the corrosion test for obvious reasons...

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                                  SW1025 H -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri        (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -