How Difficult is M1009 CUCV Shell Removal...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 21:14:08 PST

Hi List...

How much of a hassle is it to remove the shell from a CUCV M1009
"Blazer"? I don't mean remove it permanently, I mean to take it off
because you want an open air vehicle for a day or two and then put it
back on. I've never messed with M1009s before, but a friend is trying
to decide between an M1009 and M1008.

Thanks.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net