Re: [MV] How Difficult is M1009 CUCV Shell Removal...

From: Jim Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 04:27:21 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: <Recovry4x4@aol.com>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 01:25
Subject: Re: [MV] How Difficult is M1009 CUCV Shell Removal...

> These shells aren't too bad to remove. They are kinda heavy. The biggest
> problem is getting them to seal after putting them back on.

I seem to recall that years ago it took 4 of us to remove one on a friends
civiy blazer. It never did seal right after we put it back on. But it was fun and
something different to have.
I think there was a soft top option on the civiy blazer ? It would be nice ( IMHO )
if you could find one and have a top made up in O.D. / Forest green.

Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
mail to : j.wiehe@sympatico.ca