[MV] Multifuel problem

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 10:02:41 PST

List,
I encountering a problem that I don't know how to deal
with. LD465 non-turbo engine dripping black fuel or oil
from the exhaust pipe at both ends of the header pipe,
the exhaust pipe that goes from the manifold to the
muffler. Exhaust smoke is light gray/white. The engine starts
and runs fine. Could it be the exhaust valve seals leaking?
Hasn't been run enough to see how fast the oil
consumption is, so in the meantime I'm asking for ideas
on the problem.
Thanks,
Joe Young