Movie of our WWII Military Convoy

From: Frank Hall (hallf@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 10:30:05 PST

Hi,

I thought some of you might like to see this. I am a member of the WWII
Re-enactment group here in California (specifically the 2nd Armored US Army
group). Here is a video clip of our convoy driving down a dirt road to
engage the enemy. This was shot on Oct 21st, 2001 at one of our battles.

You'll see our Jeeps and some armor in this (I am driving the very first
Jeep seen). Since this was shot we just acquired a 1942 Sherman tank and a
full tractor trailer rig to tow the Sherman to our events.

Link: http://tigger.pixelgate.net/fhall/armyvideo.mpg

-Frank