Re: [MV] Government Liquidation Company.

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 16:01:07 PST

In a message dated 11/30/01 8:46:43 AM Central Standard Time,
fordpart@bellsouth.net writes:

<< When I got around there he was informed- he told me there was
 nothing like this going on here and I needed to leave immediately. >>

I made a 1500 miles trip to inspect some trucks......all for nothing. When I
got there they asked me how I got on the base and when I told them the guards
at the gate gave me clearance, they didn't believe me. Then after several
calls, I was told there would be no viewing. So I had to make my bids blind.
I won the items, but am still waiting for an EUC approval...this makes almost
eight weeks now......still waiting.

Gene Rivers
72 AM/Gen M35A2, 6x6 "Deuce and a Half"
2 1/2 ton Troop/Cargo Truck, Hard Top Cab, Troop Seats,
478ci Multi-Fuel Turbo Diesel, 10,000# PTO Winch, Air Shift Front Axle.