RE: [MV] S. 1428 response from Senator Susan Collins (R-ME)

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 21:08:59 PST

Steve
I disagree, it was a darn good idea to present this to the list, your reply
to my comments is what a list is for.
Now, if Susan hears what I said she might just get with Istook and both of
them get something done.

You are entirely correct with what you have said, your just not near as
paranoid as me.
I hope that your view of the world is the correct one.

rikk