Re: [MV] Deuce Transmission / Transfer case Fluid

From: Everette Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 04:30:42 PST

It takes a little work but you can make a pretty neat working oil can out of
metal can -- you need can with way to pour oil in it place to hook discharge
hose (they can be same hole) and a place to put air valve and use bicycle
pump -- this will keep you from rupturing can -- air gauge would help -- as
some one said you only need 2 or three pounds pressure - I have emptied rail
tank car with 3 pounds pressure - no I did not use bicycle pump on this

I made one few years back from vacuum can out from under semitrailer - it
had 1/2 plugs in each end worked great

Everette

They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary
them nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning
we will remember them.

Lawrence Binyen "For the Fallen"