M114 update...

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 14:31:42 PST

        Since it's so slow I'll update the status of the 114 restoration, I finally
got the fuel cell bladder cleaned out (no small job) and new fuel lines
installed. Once I had all the bugs out of the drive train, I finished
painting the interior, I found a fan the same diameter as the rear door so
the wind tunnel effect really helped on ventilation. I have most of the
comm. equipment installed (lack a few cables). I had a like new RT-66 so I
installed it also, might be good in parades and such to talk to the older
series vehicles. New seats should be back from the upholster Friday. I also
posted a few interior pictures on the web page.

Thanks again to all that helped on locating parts and tech tips,

G.R.Baker
MVPA 23220
M114A1 (and Various other M series)
http://tired-iron.mounet.com