Re: [MVlist] Re: More shenanigans at IMPS???

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 15:28:50 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: <HL.Spoelstra@inter.NL.net>
To: <MVlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 8:28 AM
Subject: [MVlist] Re: More shenanigans at IMPS???

> --- In MVlist@y..., "Richard Notton" <Richard@f...> wrote:
> > This I have done and should mention a highly informative letter
> > from Rex via Nigel Hay which explains a lot from the other side,
> > however, this appears to be sent privately and I cannot therefore
> > put it on a public forum at the moment.
> >
> > A minor lack of communication and foot shooting would seem to be
> > the order of the day.
>

> Well, as outsiders we certainly see some changes going on with a move
> from http://www.warandpeace.uk.com/ to
> http://www.thewarandpeaceshow.com/

The "highly informative letter" referred to above has been sent to me by Rex for
public consideration, I have posted it in the files area of
MVList@yahoogroups.com in the Beltring folder as "IMPS 6", I'm sorry the file
names do not place all these in chronological order.

Richard
Southampton - England