Want ad!

From: East/West Unlimited (dvc357@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 06:37:46 PST

I am taking my first step into MV ownership by searching for
the
"PERFECT" M35 A2/3. I've always had an affinity for this
vehicle, and
now, finally have an opportunity to buy one. I am looking
for a vehicle
in fully restored, 100% condition. Markings need not be
correct, but
i "am" looking for the following:

30k total vehicle miles or less, with a verified fresh drive
train.
A fresh clutch, brakes, and new tires. ZERO RUST, an
excellent body
with fresh paint, excellent bed with new bows and canvas,
steel cab
top, new or excellent interior, and heater. A fully
re-furbished
winch, power steering conversion, air shift transfer case,
and
locking hubs would also be a nice addition.

I'm not looking for a parade or show truck, but an
excellent, clean
(read, wife and family passengers), solid, and dependable
truck which
will be used as a daily driver during winter months and as a
hunting
scout vehicle when the opportunity arises. If you can assist
me in
this purchase, it would be greatly appreciated.
Michael Higashi
dvc357@earthlink.net