Re: [MVlist] Re: [MV] Deuce Transmission / Transfer case Fluid

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 09:34:56 PST

What works even better than those suction guns is a 5 gallon pail mounted lube pump. I bought mine from Quality Farm and Fleet for $25. It sits on the top of
a 5 gallon pail of lube and you just pump the handle pump gear oil through the hose. It costs a bit more but a 5 ton diff takes a lot of lube! The entire rigs slides
under my 5 ton dump easily.

Dave