Ferret fluids... Re: [MV] [MVlist] Re: [MV] Deuce Transmission / Transfer case Fluid

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 20:31:50 PST

At 10:59 PM +0000 12/5/01, Richard Notton wrote:

>And just make sure you don't ever put 90EP in the _gearbox_ or ATF
>in the torque
>converter.

Hydraulic fluid in the fluid coupling and SAE 30 in the engine and
the gear box.

Now, the brake fluid has me wondering which is correct. One person
told me DOT 5 (silicone only) the web sites say DOT 4 or Hydraulic
fluid depending on whats already in there....

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                                  SW1025 H -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri        (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -