Paint

From: Rick Roberts (kingkozy@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 09:41:38 PST

Greetings All,

My M35A2C is in need of some paint. I remember from my days working for the
DOD at General Dynamics that a Chemical Resistant Polyurethane paint was
used. Are the Gillespie and other manufacturer's paints of this type or are
they standard enamels? If not anyone know where I can get this stuff? I
remember this paint was truly amazing in taking abuse and since my deuce has
to live outside, it would be great for that application.

Thanks,

Rick Roberts