(no subject)

From: Thomas Mcgarry (sargetom@military.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 10:52:53 PST

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [MV] Possible source of Bren gun carriers

At 9:53 PM -0800 12/4/01, Bruce Beattie wrote:
>Hi List,
> I ran into someone today that said he saw a whole bunch of bren
gun
>carriers
>"moth balled" at a National Guard base "camp parks" or "fort parks"
>located near the
>intersection of US580 and US680 in California.

I was at Camp Parks near San Francisco in August for two weeks and
don't recall seeing anything like you describe. There are some huge
motorpools there so it's possible I missed something.

Sargetom

Military.com: your address for everything military http://www.military.com
Free email. Personnel Locator. Thousands of homepages for units, ships, squadrons, and more.