Re: [MV] Interesting Stuff on eBay (Not Mine)...

From: Ted Hils - Ted's Trucks (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 07:45:02 PST

Christmas Listers-
    I have new 9.00-20 tire chains for the Duece for $50.00/pr. for those of
you that think $150.00/pr. might be a little steep. Course, the spirit of
Christmas is really in the giving. If you want to give more, I will
reluctantly accept it (just to make you feel better during this holiday
season). : )
   I think I have some 11.00-20 chains around here, too. And, I know I have
some Hummer chains for the bias ply tires.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
RR 2 Box 66H