M35 dash lights

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 08:31:11 PST

There was a discussion awhile back on the dash lights for
the M35, which confirmed my suspicion of my own. The dash
lights in my truck(obviously incorrect) stick out of the
dash and illuminate the whole cab interior red. I would
like to get the correct covers, so if anyone can help,
please let me know. The truck is a 1967 and I would like to
get the ones that have the metal cover(to match the
indicator lights) but would settle for painted ones.

Thank you

Jon