2 parts needed for M35A2

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 12:40:21 PST

I bought a hot water heater kit last spring and in what must be the last
warm days in Oklahoma this winter I set out to install it.
I find I am missing two necessary parts. There is an "L" (or "S") shaped
metal plate that attaches to the frame rail of the truck. One bend on the
frame rail the other bend attaches to the bottom of a flat plate that
attaches to the fender wall.
The second part is the plate that attaches to the fender wall, this is the
plate that the heater core fan assembly bolts to.

This may be a stand alone kit, called a support kit, or if someone has these
parts in a parts truck, I need 'em. One would think that the support kit
would be part of the heater kit, but obviously, not in today's Army.

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated. Proper measurements on the
missing parts if nothing else.

TIA

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
416 S 4th St