Re: [MV] M275-M35

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 12:57:13 PST

I used to operate a couple of different trucks kind of like
that when i worked at the electric company before I opened
my shop. I miss them and maybe was one reason why I wanted
to get my M35. One of the things I had hoped to do when I
opened the shop was to do vehicle fabs and mods for people,
but I really never had a way of letting people know that I
do that kind of stuff. I really love jobs like that though,
they are really fun, although a lot of work. I would like
to do some motor/trans swaps also, and maybe a 'civilian'
done version of an M35A3. I was hoping to find an extremely
cheap M35 for just such a project.

Jon

Jon